When you’re looking for affordable dentistry in Washington D.C. and Arlington, VA, we at Fidel Dental Group strive to be your choice. We don’t just want to offer you comfortable, high-quality dental treatments – we want to make sure that you can afford them as well. We understand that many patients don’t have dental insurance, which is why we’ve decided to come up with an inexpensive and attractive alternative. If you wait until you have an emergency, you can end up spending more than you think on dental costs. However, with our discount plan, you’ll be able to ensure your smile and save yourself money.
What You Get
For under $21 a month (less than the premium for most dental insurance plans), you’ll get:
- Two professional cleanings, X-rays, and examinations by your family dentist.
- Substantial discounts off of our fee schedule for all types of dental treatment, including fillings, bridges, crowns, and even including orthodontic treatment.
- Financing for dental treatment.
How It Works
When you come into one of our offices, you can sign up for our in-house discount plan. You’ll be eligible for this plan whether you’re a new or former patient – just as long as you’re not covered by an existing dental insurance plan. It will cost $250 to join and you’ll receive a plan participant card that will be valid for a year. By bringing this card to our office at the time of your visit, you’ll receive your two free yearly cleanings and discounts off our dental and orthodontic treatments.
Some examples of how you can save with our plan:
- You’ll spend $502 on a child’s yearly fees consisting of two cleanings, an examination, and treatment. Our in-house discount plan price for this is $250, saving you a total of $252.
- If you need to receive a singular filling, the cost will be $190. With our in-house discount plan, the price will only be $109, saving you $81.
This plan is non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
The Benefits of Our In-House Discount Plan
Subscribing to our plan will offer you the following benefits:
- No monthly premium
- No deductibles
- No enrollment forms
- No annual individual or family maximum allowed benefits
- No claims to fill out for reimbursement
- No downgraded benefits
- No pre-approvals
- No denial of payment for prior treatment
- No wait periods
Contact Your Washington D.C. & Arlington Family Dentist Today!
If you’re in search of a Washington D.C. or Arlington dentist, you’ve come to the right place! If you’d like to schedule an appointment with us, please feel free to fill out our online appointment request form or give us a call at one of our two convenient locations. Our Washington D.C. office phone number is (202) 362-7413 and our Arlington office phone number is (703) 575-9899. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you!