Transforming Smiles in Arlington, VA AND Washington, DC
Here at Fidel Dental Group, our patients mean the world to us. We combine the latest advancements in technology with a compassionate and talented team to provide our patients with the all-star treatment they deserve. Our comprehensive services include general treatment, as well as cosmetic, and even Invisalign. Specifically, our general dentistry encompasses an incredible array of services and procedures designed to preserve your healthy, natural teeth as long as possible.
Why Is General Treatment Important?
General treatment goes hand-in-hand with general health, and medical research has proven this through finding links between common oral infections and serious general health concerns. Routine cleanings and checkups help to combat these issues while they are still small and easily curable. So, maintaining the health of your gums and teeth should be towards the top of your list of health priorities.
General treatment should start in childhood, so we can examine for early signs of tooth decay or other oral issues. Bringing in your child at a young age will also help them develop health-promoting habits early. We love working with families, so please don’t hesitate to bring your child in as young as the age of 2 or 3.
General Dentistry Procedures
Our general dentistry appointments encompass a wide range of services including the following:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams: Maintaining your routine appointments will help keep your teeth and gums healthy, as well as allow us to catch early signs of dental disease.
- Crowns & Bridgework: We can easily replace lost tooth structure and missing teeth when necessary.
- Root Canals: Many people will experience great pain around one of their teeth when they need a root canal. In treatment, we will help rescue the damaged and diseased tooth, and ease the pain you are experiencing.
- Dental Implants: When appropriate, we can implant permanent replacement teeth that will have a natural look and fit in perfectly with the rest of your smile.
- Fillings: Fillings are very common, and work to restore any decayed or decaying teeth.
- Extractions: Through extractions, we can remove unhealthy teeth that are past the point of saving.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Catching disease early is key. These screenings are very helpful and preventative!
- Orthodontics: We are skilled with the capacity to provide you with the straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of.
- Removable Dentures: These types of dentures are usually attached to pink or gum-colored plastic, and are a great option for our patients who have issues with a number of teeth and are looking for a simple solution.
- Sealants: Sealants are plastic coatings usually placed on the chewing surface of teeth, made to help prevent cavities.
- TMD Treatment: We are happy to offer treatment for people who experience intense and even chronic jaw pain. For people who have TMJ, chewing and biting can be difficult for them. We are here to offer treatment to fix this problem.
- Tooth Decay Prevention: Our doctors are oral health specialists, and are full of tips and tricks that will help you maintain a healthy mouth.
Contact Your Arlington, VA and Washington, DC Dental Specialists Today
Our dentists are highly skilled and have the updated technology to give your smile the quality care it deserves. We encourage each of our patients to set routine appointments so we can detect any health problems early. We would love to become your new family dentist, and develop a trusting relationship with your family, so visiting the dentist will become more of an enjoyable experience! We encourage you to give us a call today to get this journey started. On our contact page, you can find specific information for both of our offices, including our addresses, directions, emails, and more. We look forward to meeting you soon!